TSA® Plus Biotin detection kit, for amplification of signal in immunohistochemistry (IHC), immunofluorescence (IF) or in situ hybridization protocols. This kit amplifies by depositing extra biotin in the localized area of the probe or antibody.
TSA Plus Biotin improves sensitivity in immunohistochemistry, in situ hybridization, and related experiments by up to 1000 fold while adding just 2 steps or about 20 minutes to existing protocols.
- 10-20 times higher sensitivity than regular TSA
- Outstanding resolution and clarity
- Reduce non-specific background
- Ideal for use with low affinity antibodies
- Conserve precious reagents by using higher dilutions of primary antibodies and probe
- Combine with labeled streptavidin for fluorescent or chromogenic detection
|Detection Method||Fluorescence, Chromogenic|
|Product Brand Name||TSA Plus|
|Shipping Condition||Blue Ice|
|Unit Size||50-150 slides|
Resources, Events & More
Material Safety Data Sheets